R&D is a core facet of Larad’s business as an experienced partner to the animal health industry. We recognize that the narrow profit margins typical of food animal vaccines make rapid, cost-effective new product development necessary to maximize your ROI and profitability long-term. However, we also understand the time and resource limitations to meeting all of your research goals. There simply isn’t enough time in the day, and Larad is here to help.
Our goal is to provide specialized R&D services to the animal health industry in order to reduce the time and resources required for new product development and improve your bottom line.
• Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) and Reverse Transcriptase (RT)-PCR
• Real-time PCR and RT-PCR
• Nucleotide sequencing and analysis
• Gene cloning and protein expression
• Protein analysis (PAGE and Western blots)
• Cell culture (stationary and suspension cultures)
• Immunologic assays including ELISA and virus neutralizations
• Vaccination/challenge studies in poultry
• Quality control testing for vaccines/diagnostic products
Larad brings value to your project in the form of extensive industry experience, a strong network of collaborators, and an agile team allowing for a high level of flexibility and efficiency throughout the process. A deep understanding of the industry increases our focus on key R&D outcomes with commercialization in mind and allows for skilled troubleshooting of any issues during development, leading to better outcomes and an earlier understanding of commercial viability.
We look forward to working with you on your next project. To get in touch with our team, please contact us.